Thursday, January 08, 2009

The Interview

My 5 questions from Princess of the Universe!

1. I love love love the name Ellery! Are you willing to share other names that you considered?

When I originally wrote this answer, I included the two other names we considered. But after thinking about it, and talking about it with the husband, I decided I just couldn't post it. Before Ellery was born I actually had one of my baby names stolen by a "friend" of mine.
Besides, we might be able to use them one day, and I so love keeping you all in suspense with things like that :)

2. Do you order Diet Pepsi with cherries when you're out without me? Or is it our special thing?

I actually always order regular Pepsi, because diet is just a waste of time to me :) but no, I never order it when I'm not out with you. I just never seem to think of it any other time, but as soon as I see you, it's like "Bonk! Order Pepsi with cherries in it!" So I do :)

3. So you've got a few months left before you have to go back to work - what do you want to accomplish? Visit Monica? Write a novel? See a movie?
Before I go back to work?!?? You mean I have to go back? Eeeek!
To tell you the truth, I just want to spend as much time as possible with Ellery, it's going to be hard not being with her all the time.
Mind you...I am planning a trip with Monica and our moms - we're thinking of going to New York - but otherwise, um, maybe a date or two?

4. I totally want us to do a video post together, when can we do that? When? When? When can I see you? I love you. I miss you. When?
LOL - I love you too. But a video post? With me? Is it going to be a post of us shopping? I seriously hate myself on camera...you may have to coerce me.

5. Personality-wise, who do you think Miss E is more like, you or Chris?
Well, she's pretty loud, which is like me. She's pretty smiley, which is like both of us. She's silly, which is both of us. She has a temper, which is sort of like both of us, but more like Chris (hehe). She gets the giggles a lot, which is totally me. So man, I have no idea!
All I know is that looks wise, the only thing she got from me was my long eyelashes. Otherwise she's entirely Chris' baby.


The only rules are that you have to link back to the original post and you have to put these rules in your post:
"Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions.
I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the
answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an
offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed,
you will ask them five questions."

8 Comments:

Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Do I have to tell the truth if you interview me?

11:26 AM  
Blogger Princess of the Universe said...

Note how vain I am - because I order diet I assume everyone else does!!

Love you!!
xoxo

12:15 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Wreggie - the truth is sort of the point :) LOL

Princess - diet tastes like dishwater to me :)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Interview me.

Gulp.

5:22 PM  
Blogger terri said...

Fun interview! I'm not going to ask to be interviewed cuz I already asked Rock Chef and I'm just not sure I have enough brain power to do two interviews.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

You and Princess MUST do a video together! That would be so awesome! I have been heckling Princess for a video for ages but she keeps making lame excuses, like not having a video camera!

3:50 AM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Oh, and I would love to be interviewed by you!

3:50 AM  
Blogger tz said...

I asked rock chef, but bring it on...I have nothing to post recently anyway and it'll be interesting what questions the two of you ask...

so bring it on
traceyzimmer at hotmail dot com

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home