Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm Giving Myself a Week Off

I know, I know - it's only the start of a new year, and already I'm taking a week off from blogging? What's up with that?
I don't know how other to say it, other than, I'm lost.
I feel really lost in my own life right now, and it's been going on for about a month and a half. I just spent an hour sitting on the living room floor bawling, while Ellery stared at me like I had grown another head. So not cool. I need to get my shit together.
And before anyone starts to worry, please don't. Nothing is really wrong, there are just too many things on my mind right now, some of them not even to do with me, and I'm feeling overwhelmed.
All will be well soon, I know it :)

10 Comments:

Blogger terri said...

Take care of you. We will always be here.

Hugs!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Oh, Ali! Hope you feel better soon!

As Terri said, we will always be here! But don't leave it too long, we know where you live! ;-)

4:07 AM  
Blogger So@24 said...

Take care of it! See you in a week

2:56 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

We can feel lost together, Ali. I can relate to the hour of bawling -I did that recently myself. Hope everything comes together for you soon :)

5:31 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

I hope you feel better soon :(

11:04 AM  
Blogger James said...

I don't get it? Bowling is a fun game and a whole hour of bowling should be great....

talk to you soon Ali look after yourself.

7:25 PM  
Blogger tz said...

holy cow, welcome to my freakin' life this past couple of weeks....I hope you feel better soon! thanks for the interview questions...i'll get them out soon!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Well come on! You've had your week! Get your little ass in gear!

:-)

6:11 AM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Awwwwwwwwww..Take care Ali...
I think it's called burn out....I have been known to do this as well..
Nuture yourself and take some time out !
Nurses orders
xoxoxo

6:32 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

hope all is well. i'll be here when you get back.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home