This Is One Shitty Day...And It's Only One O'clock!
This morning though, I needed out. Anywhere. And it just so happens that I have over half my Christmas list left to buy for, so I decided to pack up Miss E and hit the mall.
In the space of 1.5 hours, this is what happened...
- I nearly wiped out running back in the house after starting the car.
- Ellery screamed like someone was murdering her while I put her in her snowsuit.
- I got severely stuck backing out of my parking spot.
- My big, strapping neighbour who is always home, wasn't home to help me out.
- I had to run to my neighbour with a heart condition's house instead.
- He actually had my tires smoking I was stuck so bad.
- I had a fight/misunderstanding with a close friend that made me very sad.
- I broke Ellery's stroller. (This is a long story, but it's actually the manufacturer's fault.)
- I broke the headset for my Blackberry.
- Then I called my mom to tell her I changed my mind about something I had asked her for for Christmas, and she got mad.
So. Let's hope this day turns around really fast.