Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ho Ho Hold It!

Mkay, so I've really been pretty spastic with my posts this month - sorry about that people. As I get older I find that December is such a messy, event-filled, panic stricken month that I rarely take the time to enjoy it anymore.
But tomorrow morning I'm setting off with the husband and Miss Ellery, to suck up all the love and relaxation we can in the little town I used to call home.
The Bahama Mama is also rolling into town tomorrow, so I'll get to spend the next week or so with her, running back and forth between the houses in our pj's. Good times - we never get too old for hanging out in our pj's.
Anyways, just wanted to send a quick shout-out to my blog family, love you all so much, and hope that you have a wonderful, happy, healthy Christmas and New Year!

xo xo xo xo xo

7 Comments:

Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Ah...life should be spent in your jammies.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

you too, missy!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Have a great time. Merry Christmas!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Princess of the Universe said...

Love you too honey!
xoxo

8:49 AM  
Blogger terri said...

Have fun and have a wonderful Christmas!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Have a safe trip and a wonderful time Ali!!

3:17 PM  
Blogger tz said...

hope your xmas was wonderful! we ourselves spend the day in our pj's...my sister in law lives down the block so we go to breakfast there in our pj's...lots of fun being so comfy!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home