Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Bad Touch

You know what I would hate to be?
A chair.
Chairs get a pretty raw deal when you think about it.
Someone's ass is always on your face, you get kicked and shoved around, kids jump on you, things are spilled on you.
If you are an office chair your knobs and levers get fondled by people trying to force you up and down and tilted this way and that, without even buying you dinner or a new set of wheels first.
They have their way with you and sometimes have their way on you.
If you are a particularly comfy chair your figure may get ruined from someone's butt groove. Dogs pee on you, cats scratch you, kids wipe their boogers on you, and ewwww...people fart on you.
Nope, I wouldn't want to be a chair.

9 Comments:

Blogger mr zig said...

I actually think my chair is VERY attracted to me, and loves having my butt on its face all day! hehehe -

11:38 AM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

What the heck? Two posts in 13 hours?

2:14 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Hey now Reggie! I've been slacking for awhile now - so when the urge to blog hits me I have to oblige.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

toilet paper also has a $hity job... I'd rather be a chair than toilet paper.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

I don't know, you make it sound like a job that has a few perks...

4:02 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

LOL - John! I wondered who would be the one to point out that some of the things I said could be taken as "perks".
A figured it might be you. :)

6:31 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Thanks, Ali. I thought my life sucked, but after reading that post I feel much better! :P

7:46 AM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

I was only saying what everyone else was thinking...

9:14 AM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

I was trying to think of something funny to say here, but anything I could possibly write would dull in comparison to both the post (made my day!) and the comments already written.

Fabulous.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home