Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Just Get Me Out of Here...

I loathe feeling this way.
I am so miserable that it's ridiculous. The stupid part is that there isn't really anything wrong with me.
There are so many things that can affect my mood. One of them is other people.
When people that I am around a lot are down, I'm down too. It's not that I'm feeling bitchy or mean - just kind of sad and woeful.
One of my problems is that I worry a lot about other people. I tend to always want to know what's wrong. Not because I'm being nosy but rather because I'm trying to find out if there's a way I can help.

I've also been feeling very sorry for myself about the baby issue and it makes me even sadder when I know that Alyssa is going through the same thing. Over the last few days her blogs have been bang on with what I'm feeling and my heart goes out to her since I'm in the same boat.
Sigh...some things in life are just not fair. I know there are many people worse off than me but it's so hard to stop myself from feeling this way, you know?

I want my husband. He'll be home in a couple hours and I have a feeling that we're going to do a lot of cuddling tonight - I need it.

*I apologize for being such a downer - I will try my best to be happy tomorrow and have some ridiculous story that will put a smile on your face.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Just the fact that you said you wish you could be here to cheer me up has done wonders. It brought an instant smile to my face.
And my husband was pretty good about hugging me lots when he came home tonight too.
Thanks for your prayers.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Logzie said...

Oh the plague of womanhood!!! Not trying to minimize how you are feeling...you just never hear guys having these kinds of days.:-) I have days similar too and the only good thing about them is...they eventually go away. I completely understand about wanting to fix everyone's problems...I was in tears for Alyssa after reading her post. Those 2 years of thinking I would not have a baby were tough and I can relate on that small level. My heart goes out to you Ali-I wish we lived closer so I could take you out for coffee and cheer you up! Consider yourself hugged!!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Excuse me while I go put on a new layer of mascara...and blow my nose.
You guys are awesome and you make me feel so much better just by being so sweet.
I woke up this morning definitely feeling better and am going to try my hardest to keep being my (usually) happy self.
If I feel myself sinking down again I'll just come and read your comments again - what a bunch of sweethearts!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home