Friday, May 25, 2007

This and That

1. Jealousy still pisses me off - I think it's time for another whupping.

2. The husband and I have been having some...passionate moments over the past few days. Both of our blogs on Wednesday should have given you all a clue. I'm happy to report that things are much better now...much, much better. ;)

3. I picked up my bridesmaid dress yesterday (insert, long low whistle here), I will be really surprised if they let us in the church - or for that matter, if the husband lets me out of the house.

Serious cleavage people. Se-ri-ous.

4. I am being such a procrastinator this week at work. I'm actually a little frightened about how much I'm letting things slide.

5. There is so much awesome music out right now. Amy Winehouse. The Fratellis. Silversun Pickups. And so much more.

6. The husband is going to be working nights all weekend - which means I'm alone at night and he's sleeping during the day. Oh joy. At least I have lots of dates this weekend...with girls.

7. I shaved my legs this morning and put on about 2 cups worth of lotion. Now my legs feel all smooth in my jeans - I love that feeling.

8. I've recently been given a remote connection for my computer at home to connect with my office computer. Essentially this will enable me to work at home as if I'm sitting at my desk at work. Like I need more encouragement to take work home...I'm trying to get away from that!

9. I had a guitar lesson last night. It didn't go as well as I would have hoped. I was a little frustrated and having to take some deep breaths - thank god my teacher is so level-headed and decided that we would learn something new. Now I am practicing scales - Yay!

10. My toes are cold right now - I think it's time to pull out my leopard print slippers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

I find lotion makes my legs slimy in jeans. But maybe 2 cups would make them smooth rather than slimy...

7:50 PM  
Blogger Princess of the Universe said...

Leopard slippers?! Fun!
I found the best pair of Freudian slippers at McNally's the other day, but just couldn't justify buying them... :(

10:56 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

You're supposed to work from home when you don't go into the office. Not work from home when you should be... home doing something other than work!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home