Monday, May 28, 2007

Blah

Sometimes I hate being female.

Deep down, I'm glad that I'm emotional and have the ability to love and feel as deeply as I do. But some days, like today, I hate it. When someone walks into the room and my eyes well up with tears, when they ask me what's wrong and a tear or two escape my eyes. When they wrap their arms around me to let me know that it will be okay and I really lose it.

Without feeling so much, I would be a shell of a person - but right now I'd take that shell. I don't want anyone - I just want to go home, curl up in my bed and cry until there are no tears left. Then I will pick myself up, pull myself together, and carry on - like I always do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, I know.... hope your feeling back to normal soon.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home